Online BAS Preparation & Training Classes in Melbourne
If you want to purchase a BAS course in Melbourne, Blue Lotus College can provide the assistance you need. Our BAS courses in Melbourne cover all the essential information when it comes to preparing Business Activity Statements for the tax department. Our online home learning BAS training courses will make you more employable as a worker in a company, or provide you with more professional accounting skills if you’re a freelance accountant so you can do BAS statements for businesses. Add another string to your bow − and a new service to charge clients for – with our BAS training courses.
What is BAS?
BAS is short for Business Activity Statement, and it’s a document required by the tax department from business owners in Australia who are registered for GST.
What’s Covered in Our BAS Preparation Course?
Our BAS preparation course provides knowledge – practical and theoretical – that you need to prepare a compliant Business Activity Statement (BAS) in Australia. Here’s an outline of the content we cover in the BAS preparation course:
- BAS basics
- How to fill out a BAS form
- Methods for calculating GST
- How to figure out the PAYG instalment in two different ways
- How to do an annual BAS reconciliation
After completing our BAS preparation online course, you’ll know everything necessary to competently handle BAS. Complete our BAS course in Melbourne to further your career as an accountant today.
Who are Our BAS Courses For?
- Freelance Accountants − Add another profitable service to your accountant freelance business with our BAS courses in Melbourne. More services mean more clients and a thriving freelance business.
- New Graduates− If you’re a new graduate who wants to stand out from the pack of candidates, our BAS courses can help you do exactly that! Land your first job in accounting with help from our practical BAS preparation courses.
- Entrepreneurs− Perhaps you’re a self-employed entrepreneur who has a large or small business – or many – that are registered for GST. It helps to know the ins and outs of BAS to ensure you’re meeting all of your tax requirements.
- Employed Accountants − Get to the next stage in your career as a professional accountant with our BAS course in Melbourne, helping you to get that raise or new position you desire.
- Basics of BAS
- Filling up BAS form
- Options for GST Calculation
- Calculate PAYG installment using ATO installment rate method or varied rate
- Annual BAS reconciliation
Learning Outcomes and Pre-requisite
Thorough knowledge to prepare BAS for sole trader and small business.
Prior bookkeeping experience is compulsory.
Frequently Asked Questions
A BAS course is a non-accredited short course for people who want to acquire the knowledge and skills to confidently prepare and manage payroll and BAS day-to-day tasks as a junior accountant, payroll officer or bookkeeper.
Yes, you can enrol in our online includes Xero software training and MYOB software training, as well as training to improve your Excel skills along with our BAS course.
If you’re interested in BAS training courses and you’ve been wondering “is there an accounting education program provider near me that will let me do a BAS agent course online?”, enrol now at Blue Lotus College. Our BAS courses in Melbourne give you the specialist accounting knowledge you need to create tax compliant BAS statements. Buy and complete our BAS registration course to add more value to your employer, to get a raise, to gain new skills or to manage your own business’ BAS better. Call us now on (03) 9349 2513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or book now.