BAS Training Courses with Blue Lotus College
If you want to enrol in a BAS agent course in Melbourne, Blue Lotus College can provide the assistance you need. Our BAS courses in Melbourne cover all the essential information when it comes to preparing Business Activity Statements for the tax department. Our BAS training courses will make you more employable as a worker in a company, or provide you with more skills if you’re a freelance accountant so you can do BAS statements for businesses. Add another string to your bow − and a new service to charge clients for – with our BAS training courses.
What is BAS?
BAS is short for Business Activity Statement, and it’s a document required by the tax department from business owners in Australia who are registered for GST. Not all accountants are qualified to conduct a BAS statement. In order to offer that service, they must be a registered as a BAS agent as well as an accountant.
What’s Covered in Our BAS Training Courses?
Our BAS training courses provide all the knowledge – practical and theoretical – that you need to conduct a compliant Business Activity Statement (BAS) in Australia. Here’s an outline of the content we cover in the course:
- BAS basics
- How to fill out a BAS form
- Methods for calculating GST
- How to figure out the PAYG instalment in two different ways
- How to do an annual BAS reconciliation
After completing our course, you’ll know everything necessary to competently handle BAS. Complete our BAS agent course in Melbourne to further your career as an accountant today.
Who are Our BAS training Courses For?
- Freelance Accountants − Add another profitable service to your accountant freelance business with our BAS courses in Melbourne. More services mean more clients and a thriving freelance business.
- New Graduates− If you’re a new graduate who wants to stand out from the pack of candidates, our BAS training courses can help you do exactly that! Land your first job in accounting with help from our practical courses.
- Entrepreneurs− Perhaps you’re an entrepreneur who has a business – or many – that are registered for GST. It helps to know the ins and outs of BAS to ensure you’re meeting all of your tax requirements.
- Employed Accountants − Get to the next stage in your career as an accountant with our BAS agent course in Melbourne, helping you to get that raise or new position you desire.
Interested in BAS Training Courses? Enrol at Blue Lotus College Today
Our BAS courses in Melbourne give you the specialist accounting knowledge you need to create tax compliant BAS statements. Complete our course to add more value to your employer, to get a raise, to gain new skills or to manage your own business’ BAS better. Call us now on (03) 9349 2513 to learn more or enrol.
- Basics of BAS
- Filling up BAS form
- Options for GST Calculation
- Calculate PAYG installment using ATO installment rate method or varied rate
- Annual BAS reconciliation
Cost: $ 750*
Program Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours per day