BSB80120-Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development.
Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
|Intake Name||Course Start Date||Course End Dates|
All international students must be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of course commencement to study at BLC.
International students applying for this course either off-shore or on-shore will need satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Diploma qualification or higher in relevant field.
English Language Requirements:
To enrol into this course with BLC, international students, applying either off-shore or on-shore, must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Either a minimum IELTS test score of 6.0 or equivalent for direct entry into a VET course;
Results more than two years are not acceptable.
- Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- For students from Assessment Levels 1 and 2 only, successful completion of BLC’s Language and Numeracy Test conducted on BLC’s campus (for onshore international students ONLY.)
Please note that BLC will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English Language Tests- TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and TOEFL PBT.
All student will undertake pre-training review which aims to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills and interview conducted by BLC enrolment officer.
Interview also aims to identify possible RPL opportunities.
Through pre-training review student will demonstrate that they have necessary skills to successfully complete the course.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN)
All students are required to undertake a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test conducted by Blue Lotus College (BLC).
Candidate undertaking this course must possess sound numeracy skills since it requires them to do calculations, make reports and graphs.
This qualification provides a pathway to work as a
- learning and development consultant
- RTO Manager
- organisational learning and leadership manager
- RTO Director
- workforce capability development leader
- workforce planner
- educational professional
- manager providing research or information related to career development
In order to achieve qualification students must complete the following 8 units of competency which includes 3 core units and 5 elective units
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research|
|PSPMGT006||Develop a business case|
|BSBINS601||Manage knowledge and information|
This program is delivered under competency-based training which means instead of grading or marks, students are required to demonstrate all the criteria for each unit of competency and students are marked “Competent” or “Not yet competent”.
Typical assessment methods will include written questions, case studies, role plays and skills demonstration