Single Touch Payroll Courses in Melbourne
Do you want to learn how to use the full capabilities of the single touch payroll software? Blue Lotus College’s single touch payroll training program is created for self-employed and small business owners who have never used payroll/accounting software for processing payroll of their employees.
Our single touch payroll for employees program for Melbourne students is designed to provide the knowledge, training and skills required to become a Payroll Officer. With the necessary education and qualification, our online home learning program can streamline the payroll process and ensure that the process is compliant with ATO requirements.
The Government has introduced the Single Touch Payroll (STP) system to all employers effective from July 1, 2019.
Single Touch Payroll (STP) requires mandatory reporting of each employee payroll activity after each pay day. The reports use digital submission, using a very specific format.
- Small business owners
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Set employees’ card file
- Classify various employment categories
- Payroll settings
- Add superannuation detail and calculate super
- Process normal payroll
- Processing overtime
- Processing sick leave and annual leave
- Employee termination payments (ETP)
- Remit superannuation
- Payroll reconciliation for BAS
- End of the Year Payroll Activities
- Print Payroll Reports
- Print Payment Summaries
- Determine how you report through STP
- Payroll officer
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills (Basic written and verbal English)
- Numeracy skills