Xero Payroll Training Courses Melbourne
If you know you’re a bit rusty on payroll processes, it’s in the best interest of your career to look for payroll administration short courses that enhance your accounting education. Here at Blue Lotus College, we offer short payroll courses that teaches you all the basics of payroll using the industry standard software. As well as offering a Xero payroll course, we also offer an MYOB Essentials payroll course. For the most practical and useful home learning payroll courses in Melbourne, come straight to Blue Lotus College.
After completing one of our payroll courses, you will have a full understanding of how to use the Xero software or MYOB software relevant to payroll functions, which is crucial to a company’s smooth operation. Whether you need a basic payroll administrator course because you run your own small business or a company, because you want to expand your skills to become an accountant or a payroll officer, or to get a raise, we can help. Our payroll training courses are highly applicable to self-employed people and business owners as well as accounting professionals in Australia looking to advance their careers.
What is Payroll?
Payroll is necessary from the moment a company or business hires its first employee. Employees work during a pay period for a certain number of hours at a specific rate of pay. Before you hand over the money to your employees, though, first you need to make necessary deductions required by your state or territory, such as tax, student loan amounts, insurance, and superannuation. After these things have been taken from the pay, you’re left with the employee’s net pay, which is then paid out to the employee in a pay cheque or deposited into their bank account.
Why Choose Our Xero Payroll Course in Melbourne?
Xero is a popular platform used in companies to handle payroll functions. It’s known for simplifying payroll by linking itself to the business bank account. This allows for more flexibility and up-to-date financial information daily. Some other advantages of learning to use Xero in our Xero payroll course in Melbourne are:
- Less manual work
- Automatic updates
- Faster accounts reconciliation
- Accurate and real-time view of account status
- Access bank data from multiple devices and locations
- Easily make payments now or schedule them for later
- Streamlined payment processes for faster payments to suppliers and employees
- Payroll settings
- Add employees details
- Add superannuation detail and calculate super
- Leave adjustments
- Payroll reconciliation for BAS
- Employee termination payments (ETP)
Enrol in One of Our Courses in Melbourne Today
Have you been asking yourself “is there a college near me that provides payroll courses I can buy to advance my Xero payroll, MYOB Essentials payroll, and Excel skills?” For the best MYOB payroll and Xero payroll courses in Melbourne, choose Blue Lotus College. Our short payroll courses will give you all the knowledge, training, and skills you need to manage payroll in your business or for your employer. Our short payroll courses online are extremely practical and ready to be applied to your professional life. Call us now on (03) 9349 2513 or email email@example.com to book now or to learn more about our accounting training program.
Cost: $ 250*
Program Duration: 2 days / 9 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Payrollcommand centre and click Process Payroll. The Process Payroll window will then appear.
- Select the employees to be included in the pay run.
- Select the pay dates.
Review your employee timesheets (if you use them) or click Next to review your employees’ pays.
- In the Businessmenu, select Pay run.
- Select an account and contact for each pay item.
- Click New Pay Run.
- Set the Pay Frequency, date period covered by pay run, and the Payment date.
- Click Next.
- Select employees to include for the pay run.
- Click into the Qtyand Rate fields for each employee to enter employee payment amounts and quantities. Xero automatically updates totals based on the information that has been put in.
- Click Next.
Click Save to draft the pay run and continue working on it, or click Approve to finish it.