Inventory Management Education at Blue Lotus College
If you’re looking for inventory control training to further your career prospects or even to better coordinate the functions of your own business, Blue Lotus College can help you. Learn about inventory control and fixed asset reconciliation from the finest accounting teachers in Melbourne. Our professional short courses are incredibly practical, giving you real world skills that can be brought back to your workplace or your own business. Whether you want to win a promotion by adding more value to your employer’s company or you simply want a better handle on business management by keeping tabs on your inventory, we can help you gain the skills to get there.
What is Fixed Asset Reconciliation?
Fixed assets are the business’s long term belongings used by the entity every day. They can include the building, land, office furniture, equipment, cars and computers, amongst other things. The value of assets may decrease over time due to depreciation or damage. The fixed assets are recorded on the balance sheet. Reconciliation is an accounting term for the act of comparing two records to make sure the entries in each match and are therefore correct.
A fixed asset reconciliation deals with:
- Depreciation of current assets
- Whether new assets are justifiable
- Correct recording of asset disposal
- Whether the fixed assets show correct value after any adjustments
During our fixed asset training, you’ll learn all about fixed asset reconciliation. It may sound complex, but our courses are approachable and make complicated topics clear to students.
What is Inventory Management Education?
Inventory management education is the study of inventory management. This field is concerned with the movement of goods from manufacturers and warehouses to point of sale. Businesses need to manage their inventory well for better cash flow and to safeguard their investment in saleable stock. In our inventory control training, you’ll learn the follow topics:
- Documenting goods received
- Using item codes appropriately
- Entering purchased items into inventory register
- Tracking sales of items
- Selecting reorder level and creating purchase orders
- Stocktake and other inventory functions
- Dealing with inventory loss for damaged items
For Vital Accounting Training in Melbourne, Choose Blue Lotus College
If you need inventory control training, or you want to learn how to conduct fixed asset reconciliation, come straight to Blue Lotus College. Our short courses teach you everything you need to know in easy to digest sessions. Get that raise or manage your business better today by calling us on(03) 9349 2513 to enrol.
- Preparation of fixed asset register of the business to accurately reflect the fixed assets owned, acquired and disposed by the company
- Discussions on Internal control procedures for capital expenditure process
- Maintain register of work in progress and track work completion of construction/ manufacture of fixed assets
- Periodic/Annual fixed asset verification
- Balance Sheet account reconciliation
ENQUIRE NOW[quform id="8" name="Accounting Form"]
Cost: $ ..*
Program Duration: 1 day / 6 hours