BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and ManagementThis qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems. Note:- Due to COVID - 19, all classes at Blue Lotus College are being delivered 100 % Virtual class effective from Tuesday 24th March 2020 via Microsoft Teams. We will closely monitor the situation and notify the date for the face to face delivery to be resumed.
VET National Code
CRICOS Course Code
52 weeks including holidays and breaks
Face to face (classroom based)
Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) All students are required to undertake a language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test mapped at ACSF level 6 conducted by Blue Lotus College (BLC). Candidate undertaking this course must possess sound Numeracy skills since it requires them to do calculations, make reports and graphs. Pre-training Review All student will undertake pre-training review which aims to identify their training needs through questions on previous education or training, basic computing skills and interview conducted by BLC enrolment officer. Interview also aims to identify possible RPL opportunities. Through pre-training review student will demonstrate that they have necessary skills to successfully complete the course. English language requirements To enrol into this course with BLC, international students, applying either off-shore or on-shore, must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Either a minimum IELTS (General) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into a VET course;
- or, IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent with and ELICOS course (up to 10 weeks) to be taken before the main VET course.
- or, IELTS score of 4.5 or equivalent with an ELICOS course (up to 20 weeks) to be taken before the main VET course.Results more than two years are not acceptable.
- OR, Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- OR, Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- OR, For students of level 1 and level 2 country ONLY, successful completion of BLC’s Language and Numeracy Test conducted by BLC
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include Manager or Area Manager, Department Manager, Regional Manager, Team manager, Supervisor, Operations Manager, Sales team leader and Officer Manager. BLC does not do any misleading claim or job guarantee or advertise any employment outcome with its courses.
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBHRM604||Manage employee relations|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|